Meet the Owner
I’m a former Eagle Scout and a former United State Marine with a can-do attitude. I was battle-tested in Iraq and now I’m battle-tested in providing excellent real estate services. I’m a professionally trained salesman and experienced in helping clients no matter what challenges are thrown my way.
My company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. I and my entire team are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
If you’re looking for an enthusiastic broker for all of your real estate needs, John Brown is the person for the job!
Property Management Company | December 2006 – February 2014
• Top Producer 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• Experienced in all aspects of real estate, including: sales, property management, property leasing, and loans
United States Marine Corps | February 2005 – December 2009
• Served in Operation Iraqi Freedom
• Renewed Marine Corps contract to serve in combat zone
Saturn Of Wichita | July 2001- February 2005
• Top salesman my first year
• Professionally trained through multiple seminars and at the Saturn Headquarters
United States Marine Corps | August 1997 – June 2001
• Learned how to lead in stressful situations
• Acquired time management skills, an impressive work ethic, and organizational skills
Palomar College | August 2006 – June 2010
Real Estate Studies
Wichita State University | August 2001 – May 2003
Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Management
Real Estate Loans
Real Estate Investments
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in real estate.