For the past 8 years, I’ve been managing residential homes, condos, town homes and vacation rentals. I manage homes from all over San Diego County to Riverside County–from Imperial Beach to Murrieta. My team is a group of very energetic, motivated, and hard working professionals that get the job done right with great attention to detail. Have you thought about having a Professional Licensed Broker handle your real estate portfolio? When you’re ready to sell your home you hire a Realtor. It’s the same when you’re ready to rent your home: you hire a Licensed Broker whose niche is renting homes.
Squared Away Real Estate is offers the following services:
Full Property Management Service
Replacement Tenant Service (One-Time Fee)
- On all services I work for FREE until we rent your home
• Advertising is the key to renting your property fast to good quality renters
• I create a custom video of your property
• There’s no out of pocket investment on your side
• I pay for all my advertising and showings of the property
• No hidden fees
• No fees during vacancies
• I maintain an active list of qualified tenants
• Eviction services available
• I perform credit checks
• I offer tailored lease agreements
My Sales Expertise:
- Expert knowledge of the area
• Skillful negotiating ability
• Innovative marketing ideas
• Extensive knowledge of the mortgage industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding personal service
The process of buying and selling homes is not as obvious as it may seem. No matter which side of the purchase you’re on, you need an experienced advocate to help you get the best deal.
I’m a broker that has sales knowledge from all over North County San Diego and including parts of Riverside (such as Murrieta, and Temecula). I’ve sold homes in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Fallbrook, Escondido, Bonsall, San Diego, Encinitas, Del Mar, and many more. As a real estate broker I pride myself on finding you and your family your dream home. I have extensive experience with VA Homes, FHA, conventional and short sales.
I’m dedicated to my clients’ needs and won’t stop working until you are completely satisfied. I believe in straight-forward, honest communication. I would be honored to represent you and make your transaction a pleasant and stress-free one. Let me show you the professional real estate experience you deserve. Please contact me for a free consultation.
Why should you use Squared Away Real Estate for property management in San Diego county?
Squared Away Real Estate specializes in property management in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla and San Diego County. Our services include property management, real estate sales, real estate brokerage, and vacation rentals.
The San Diego real estate and rental market is one fire. A competent property manager can add significant value to your investment, which is why many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is worth their weight in gold.
According to Business Wire, “Since 2006, the number of renter-occupied single family homes has soared 31 percent.” Many families and individuals who have been negatively impacted by the recession choose to rent single family homes because it offers many of the same perks as home ownership, but comes without the financial commitment. This shift to renting presents new opportunities for owners looking to rent out their properties.
Why use Squared Away Real Estate for Property Management? As your dedicated property management company, we will help you perform three critical tasks that affect how long it takes to fill your vacancies:
- Improve and prepare the property for rent – A property manager will suggest and oversee cosmetic improvements that maximize revenue.
- Determine the best rent rate – Too high and you are stuck waiting, to low and you’re losing money every month the tenant is in the unit. Determining the optimal price requires knowledge of the local market, data on recently sold comparables, and access to rental rate tools.
- Effectively market your property – An experienced property management company has written hundreds of ads and understands what to say and where advertise in order to get a larger pool of candidates in a shorter period of time. Additionally because of their volume they can usually negotiate cheaper advertising rates both online and offline. Lastly, they are familiar with sales and know how to close when they field calls from prospects and take them on showings.
Other benefits to property management include:
- -Better tenant retention
- -Tighter rent collection process
- -Lower maintenance and repair costs
- -Value of your property increases
Let me take the stress out of the real estate market in San Diego by managing your property.